07.30/12.30 PICK UP FROM THE VARIOUS HOTEL
08.30/09.30 GROUP WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO WAT PHRA KAEW , THE CHAPEL OF THE EMERALD
BUDDHA, WHICH HOUSES THE WORLD’S MOST PRECIOUS IMAGE OF THE LORD
BUDDHA, THE 75 CM STATUE OF JADE SITS A TOP on 11Metre GOLDEN PEDESTAL SURROUNDED BY LAVISH MURALA AND RICHLY DECORATED PAVILLIONS.
THEN GROUP WILL BE MOVED TO VISIT THE GRAND PALACE WHICH ENCOMPASS
SEVERAL MAJOR BUILDING. THE MOST PROMINENT BUILDINGS INCLUDE THE
THRONE HALL, THE RECEPTION HALL AND THE CORONATION HALL
12.00/17.00 RETURN TO THE HOTEL
NOTE: There is a strict dress code for visiting the Grand Palace. The Temple of the Emerald Buddha is Thailand's most sacred site. Visitors must be properly dressed before being allowed entry to the temple. Men must wear long pants and shirts with sleeves -- no tank tops. If you're wearing sandals or flip-flops you must wear socks (in other words, no bare feet.) Women must be similarly modestly dressed. No see-through clothes, bare shoulders, etc. If you show up at the front gate improperly dressed, there is a booth near the entry that can provide clothes to cover you up properly. You must leave your passport or credit card as security.
- Please do not were short, sandals, no-sleeves T-shirts. Camera may not used inside the buildings.
- For private tour, min. 2 paxs requested.
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- English speaking licensed guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide and driver
Child Policy :
- For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
2. Complete your booking.
3. Check your email.
4. Enjoy it.