06:30 am Pick up guests from hotels.
Then go to Damnern Saduak Floating Market. We will go into the floating market by long tail speed boat. Guests can take a chance of sightseeing, photo shooting, and shopping for handmade local products, souvenir, fresh seasoned fruits, local food and dessert. Then Leaving Floating Market and head to Kanchanaburi province.
Have lunch at Thai Restaurant.
After lunch is the time for visiting Jeath Museum(fee pay 40 baht)and the Bridge over the River Kwai. Guests have free time to make some photo shots of a part of the World War II historical scene. And spend your time around the area.
04:00 pm Leave the Kanchanaburi back to Bangkok
This tour includes:
• Licensed English speaking tour guide
• Private transport by air con minibus/car
• All listed activities
• Entrance fees
• Pick up and drop off at your hotel
This tour excludes:
• Option - Elephant riding (600 Baht/person)
• Option - Paddle boat at floating market (200 Baht/person)
• Option - Boat trip on River Kwai (250 Baht/boat)