06:00 – 07:15 hrs.
Pick up from hotel and transfer to the river city shopping complex, Siphraya, next to Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel.
Morning By bus:
Departure from Bangkok by Grand Pearl luxury air–conditioned coach with English speaking guide.
Arrival at Bang Pa-In, visit the Summer Palace of King Rama V with its mixture of Thai, Chinese and Gothic architecture such asAisawan Thiphya-At, Warophat Phiman, Wehart Chamrun, etc.
Arrival at Ayutthaya, a World Heritage City and historic capital of Thailand. Visit Wat Mahatad, the royal monastery, served as the residence of supreme monk. Wat Phrasrisanphet, the largest and most important temple. Its was used as a residential palace. and Wihan Phramongkhon Bophit, the large bronze Buddha image was originally enshrined in the open area outside the grand palace and later covered by a building called Wihan.
Afternoon By cruise:
Welcome aboard the Grand Pearl Cruise Liner at Wat Chong-lom Pier (Nonthaburi). Sumptuous buffet lunch with a choice of a variety of oriental and western cuisines will be served, while you may relax and enjoy the fascinating scenery on the River of Kings. The cruiser will then head towards Nontaburi, past Koh Kred, The monn community before reaching Bangkok city.
Coffee will be served while you enjoy the enchanting sights along the River banks such as the colorful Royal Barges House,Thammasart University, Siriraj hospital, The Royal Grand Palace and the graceful Temple Of Dawn, with its magnificent 79 M. spire, Wat Kallayanamitr, one of the most renowed temples.
Arrival and disembark at the River City Shopping Complex Pier. Transfer back to hotel by air-conditioned van.
Duration : Full Day (07:30 am to 16:00)
- Transfer from/to hotel (join-in group basic)
- Air-conditioned vehicles during Ayutthaya Ancient City Tour
- English speaking licensed guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- International buffet lunch on board Grand Pearl Cruise
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide and driver
Child Policy :
- For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- For children over than 100 cms. will be charged as adult rate
No Show Policy :
- If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team
24 hours in advance, if not the no show 300 bht / pax will be charged for full day tour
2. Complete your booking.
3. Check your email.
4. Enjoy it.